Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

eSSENTIALs aNGLo hELLENIc eNCYCLOPAEDIa

ΦόρουμΦόρουμ  ΠόρταλΠόρταλ  ΕικονοθήκηΕικονοθήκη  Latest imagesLatest images  ΑναζήτησηΑναζήτηση  ΕγγραφήΕγγραφή  ΣύνδεσηΣύνδεση  

Complete Idiots Guide to Playing the Guitar (e-book)

Πήγαινε κάτω 
ΣυγγραφέαςΜήνυμα
Admin
Admin
Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 8056
Registration date : 10/07/2008

Complete Idiots Guide to Playing the Guitar (e-book) Empty
ΔημοσίευσηΘέμα: Complete Idiots Guide to Playing the Guitar (e-book)   Complete Idiots Guide to Playing the Guitar (e-book) Empty03.12.08 13:48

Guide to Playing the Guitar

Complete Idiots Guide to Playing the Guitar (e-book) Guit

The guitar is a wonderfully versatile instrument.

It is portable, needs no accompanist because it provides harmony as well as melody, and has an intrinsically beautiful tone which is
sensitive to human touch.

The higher levels of solo playing take time and practice, as with any instrument, but the guitar can be a pleasure from the first day and the first successful sounding of a chord.

I have deliberately departed from conventional teaching methods in this book to try to give you a quick start at enjoyable music without too much theory. I have done this by relying on the help of the tablature system an easy way to show where to place the fingers which avoids some of the trickier aspects of standard notation such as sharps and flats.

This does not mean that these topics are bypassed. They're all there, but thanks to tablature you don't have to hold back from playing interesting pieces while you learn the fundamentals of music.
Complete Idiots Guide to Playing the Guitar (e-book) Guitarforum

286 pages / PDF / 6.4MB
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

Complete Idiots Guide to Playing the Guitar (e-book)
Επιστροφή στην κορυφή 
Σελίδα 1 από 1
 Παρόμοια θέματα
-
» Guitar Chord Picture Encyclopedia (e-booK)
» My Song Book 2006 - 55294 Guitar Tabs
» Guitar Speed Trainer 2.3.8.4 *****
» Guitar Chord Buster Pro v4.4
» : Yes : Complete Deluxe Edition

Δικαιώματα σας στην κατηγορία αυτήΔεν μπορείτε να απαντήσετε στα Θέματα αυτής της Δ.Συζήτησης
 :: eSSENTIALs aNGLo hELLENIc eNCYCLOPAEDIa :: Broken links-
Μετάβαση σε: